The magic is in the vibrational energy of color. The colors in the rainbow match the resonant vibrations of the notes of a musical scale. Both the rainbow and the scale have the same value. They vibrate at the same rate. This rate is harmonious with the human body, and it provides a simple, speedy way to ‘wind down’ and relax.
Until you learn the order of the colors to use you may wish to list the colors on a file card or use paint chips from your local paint store to remind yourself of the order in which they are aligned.
How do I begin?
· Think of your breath as being the color you will inhale and exhale.
· When you breathe IN, imagine you are accepting the feelings assigned to the color.
· When you breathe OUT, envision you are releasing energy that no longer serves you.
· Until you learn the order of the colors to use you may wish to list the colors on a file card, collect crayons from a child you know, or use paint chips from your local paint store to remind you of the order in which these hues are aligned.
OK, I’m ready; now what do I do?
Get comfy. Sit in your favorite chair or lie on your bed, sofa, or yoga mat. Practice this when you are a passenger in a car, bus, airplane, or train. If you are having a really bad day at work you could even step into a restroom stall and go through this simple routine and no one but you will be the wiser.
*By way of explanation, I must tell you that this listing is the GIRLS’ version. The reason is that energy moves through each of us from the top down, from the left side to the right side, from the inside out and from the present to the past. When working with the energy patterns for women, we must REVERSE the order, so when we balance the energy for WOMEN, we work from TOE to TIP. GUYS’ energies need to be worked from the TOP DOWN, similar to a convertible…that makes this easy to remember.
Now may we begin?
Now that you are comfy and have your list where you can reference it we begin:
1. Inhale an enthusiastic shade of Red and concentrate on activity and decisions. Exhale all that does not serve you.
2. Breathe in the cheery color Orange and know that you are safe and secure. Breathe out all that does not serve you.
3. Now you are ready to take in the strong, sunny color Yellow, accepting life, people, and situations as they are and letting go of all that does not serve you.
4. Inhale deeply the rich Green of peace, forgiveness, generosity and cash flow. Take one more Green breath in, as this is your heart center and there is much love to notice. Release all that does not serve you.
5. Feel the soft Baby Blue of your breath as you consider your choices and feel the relief of letting go all that does not serve you.
6. Cobalt Blue, an intense hue, will be refreshing to you as you breathe in through your nostrils the gifts of expression and let go through your mouth all that does not serve you.
7. Imagine, deeply inhaling the royal color Purple: a flawless memory, a lovely flood of creativity, and a well organized mind. Breathe out all that does not serve you.
8. The color of Spirit is represented by a bright, fluffy Pink. As you take this pink oxygen into your lungs, know that Spirit resides inside you and breathe out all that does not serve you.
9. As you breathe with your normal rhythm, be assured that there is a Silver cord connecting you from the tip of your crown directly to your Creator. As you take in your breathe and release it, be keenly aware of this tender tie and recognize we are all One.
10. You are connected by your feet to a limitless ocean of abundance, represented by the color Gold. Know with certainty that all your needs are being met.
This feels great! Must I stop?
As often as you go through this “ritual” you can savor each breath, each moment. Go at your very own pace. Take all the time you need to thoroughly enjoy this time of anchoring your center and regaining the balance our workaday world and all its demands can deplete from us.
With practice this can be done easily and effortlessly and the rewards will be gratifying. You may notice you are feeling less cranky or edgy and more patient with yourself and others.
As mentioned earlier, this is the routine for FEMALES. If you are of the MALE persuasion you would begin with the PINK and work your way to the RED, working with the energy flow for fellows.
And did you NOTICE? No one asked you to spend a dime!
So, what’s next?
There are so many things to help you relax and be well. You can visit the website mentioned below to help you find solutions to your health issues. You are encouraged to place a comment on this blog post and then hurry to Mother Connie’s website ASAP: http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?113070
Browse through the items offered there to enhance your health from the Far Infra Red Sauna to the removal of pesky moles!